Vegetarian Ideal


Nothing will benefit human health and increase the chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.
- Albert Einstein

Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Light at the Edge of the World (1971) MOVIE


k

 ed by on Jun 3, 2011

 
The 1971 pirate masterpiece starring Kirk Douglas Yul Brynner: 'The Light at the Edge of the World,' which is no longer available today in any format. You can't even download this film from torrent sites! I saw this film when I was ten in Barcelonia on a screen with a 180 degree wrap around screen. It made an enormous impression upon me and it remains one of my favourite all time films: Douglas and Brynner play the lead role to absolute perfection.

So bearing that in mind that my posting this video to YouTube will not result in anybody losing any revinue, as it cannot b purchased. I therefore hope that YouTube will permit me to continue to post this film in full.

Category:

License:

Standard YouTube License



No comments:

Post a Comment