Vegetarian Ideal


Nothing will benefit human health and increase the chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.
- Albert Einstein

Monday, October 27, 2014

Jessye Norman and Kathleen Battle - Spirituals in Concert





James Levine, Jessye Norman and Kathleen Battle

Chorus and Orchestra


1. In That Great Getting Up Morning
2. Great Day
3. Sinner, Please Don't Let This Harvest Pass
4. Over My Head / Lil' David
5. Oh, What A Beautiful City
6. Lord, How Come Me Here
7. I Believe I'll Go Back Home / Lord, Won't You Help Me
8. Witness
9. Give Me Jesus
10. Swing Low, Sweet chariot / Ride Up In The Chariot
11. Deep River
12. Certainly, Lord
13. Ride On, King Jesus
14. Oh, Glory
15. Scandalize My Name
16. Talk about a Child
17. Ain'-a That Good News
18. You Can Tell the World (Joy To My Soul)
19. Calvary / They Crucified My Lord
20. My God Is So High
21. There Is A Balm In Gilead
22. He's Got the Whole World in His Hands


℗ 1991 Deutsche Grammophon GmbH, Hamburg
  • Music

    • "Anonymous: Sinner, Please Don't Let This Harvest Pass" by Jessye Norman (Google Play)
  • Artist

  • Category

  • License

    • Standard YouTube License




No comments:

Post a Comment